Are you looking for Best Gaming Laptop Under 500? then you are in the right place. Read On For more details.
If you are someone who loves to play games online and as well as offline and you are really fond of playing and always trying out some new cool games. And if you want to be a streamer in any particular game, before you can even follow your dreams to become a top streamer of some particular game.
You have to face the problem of not having a perfect device that allows you to do so. And also, you cannot keep on buying new devices to play games. By this, we clearly mean that you need a device that is capable of installing and streaming all types of games online and offline as well.
But again the problem remains the same: you need to know which device will allow you to play games without any lagging or any such kind of a problem. Well, to answer all such questions of yours.
We are finally here to answer and will also give you a lot of advice and knowledge about some really good gaming laptops under $500.
Also, not just this but we will also discuss the things you need to keep in mind whenever you are going to buy a gaming laptop. So, we are not going to delay it any longer and now let’s start it with the Buyer’s Guide first.
- Buyer’s Guide Best Gaming Laptop Under 500
- Best Gaming Laptop Under 500 All Specifications That You Need
Buyer’s Guide Best Gaming Laptop Under 500
These are the factors on which you have to look up to and then decide whether the laptop is good enough for you to fulfill your requirements and needs from it or if it is not worthy enough to buy. Let us give you a little brief about all of them and then start with some really cool and amazing gaming laptops for you.
So, why do we need to look for GPUs? Well, it is because most of the games are GPU- dependent nowadays. Which leads to the result that you just cannot update them on your devices. So, it is necessary to have a laptop with a good GPU. So, that you can enjoy your game to its highest settings at least for a few years from the purchase.
Although indeed, a CPU is very much required to have a good gaming laptop, you should also have a good CPU installed in it. And a good CPU depends on your budget, so if you have a higher budget then you can easily buy a greater CPU.
RAM is also another thing that is required as much like needing a good GPU and a good CPU. You also need good RAM for gaming and all-purpose I suggest you at least have 8 GB RAM for gaming purposes.
A good display impacts a lot in your gaming experience so, having a good laptop is a cake for the gamers. But to check for a good display you have to consider a few points which are-
Just do not settle for a normal entry-level keyboard because there are a lot of things to consider and takedown.
So, let’s put it in this way that if you are using a laptop to play games then you should keep it plugged in for charging for better performance and better gaming response from the system.
As per our research, we have seen laptops which work most till one hour only. By this, we mean that if you are looking for a laptop that will work for like 8 hours then that should definitely not be the gaming laptop.
Best Gaming Laptop Under 500 All Specifications That You Need
Now, let’s discuss some of the best gaming laptops under $500.
- This everyday laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N4020 processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, and 64 GB M.2 PCIe SSD storage
- Enjoy videos or browse online on a 14" HD display panel, framed by narrow bezels
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound through the built-in dual stereo speakers
- Light and slim, this Windows 10 laptop computer (S mode) weighs just over 3 lbs and is less than 1 inch thick
- WiFi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity; ports include 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 (Type-A), microSD Card Reader; HDMI; Microphone / Earphone Combo
- This Lenovo Ideapad has a good price performance ratio.
- It has a good service presence throughout India.
- This laptop comes with ADP.
- It has an amazing battery life with versatility.
- You might get an extended warranty sometimes.
- This Lenovo Ideapad is not very durable.
- It has a dull design.
- It does not have impressive designs.
- 【Memory & Storage】16GB DDR4 RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive provides fast bootup and speedy data transfer
- 【Powerful Processor】10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H Processor (4 Core, 8 Threads, 8MB Cache, 2.50 GHz base frequency up to 4.50 GHz max turbo frequency) offers power of an unrelenting performance
- 【Dazzling Display】15.6 inches diagonal Full HD 1080p LED-Backlit Touch Display, Narrow Boarder, Wide Viewing Angle, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 【Carry a lighter load】 Dual-fans, dual-heat pipes and a drop-hinge design keep your system cool while working, while new vents above the keyboard and under the laptop improve airflow, helping keep this laptop thinner.
- 【Tech Specs】1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C (DP/PowerDelivery), 1 x HDMI, 1 x Micro SD Card Reader, 1 x Headphone / Mic combo jack; Built-in HD Webcam with dual array digital microphones; Backlit Keyboard with numeric keypad, Fingerprint Reader; Waves MaxxAudio Dual speakers; Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 Combo; 3-cell 56WHr bettery with ExpressCharge; Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- The Dell Inspiron 15 has a good price performance ratio.
- It has decent battery run time.
- Also, it comes with a 24 months of manufacturers warranty.
- It is powered by a Core i5 processor.
- The Dell Inspiron 15 has a slow hard drive.
- It has a lackluster battery life.
- Also, it has a minimum port assortment.
- 【Upgraded】RAM is upgraded to 20GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is upgraded to 1TB SSD allows to fast bootup and data transfer. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, 1-years warranty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from PConline365, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components
- 【Processor】AMD Ryzen 5-3500U Processor (2.10 GHz, up to 3.70 GHz Max Boost), AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- 【Screen】15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 220 nits Non-Touch Backlit Anti-Glare Display
- 【Tech Specs】 1 x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1), 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Ethernet, 1 x Headphone / mic combo| Windows 10 Home
- 【Included in the package】Wireless Mouse and Mousepad from PConline365
- The Acer Aspire 3 has a matt display.
- It has full maintenance coverage.
- It also comes with AC wifi.
- It is very reasonable.
- The Acer Aspire 3 has a dark and low contrast display.
- It has an average battery life.
- It has no USB type-C port.
- 【Memory & Storage】RAM is 8GB DDR4 memory to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard drive is 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfer.
- 【Processor】Intel Core i3-1005G1 (1.2 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB L3 cache, 2 cores), Intel UHD Graphics
- 【Display】14" diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, BrightView, 220 nits, 45% NTSC
- 【Tech Specs】1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only); 1 AC smart pin; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1x Multi-Format SD Media Card Reader, Windows 10 Home
- 【Included in the Package】Mousepad from PConline365
- The HP 14-CF0014DX has a really fast code-core processor.
- It comes with a very compact design.
- It is highly portable.
- It has high end usage.
- The HP 14-CF0014DX is not available all the time.
- It has a very basic OS.
- It can also cause you problems while upgrading.
- It has design cliches.
- [Feature]: Enjoy ultra-wide viewing angles and seamlessly perform multi-monitor set-ups with a 15.6-inch Full HD micro-edge and anti-glare display
- [Processor]:Intel Core i3 Dual-core Processor Intel i3-1005G1 4 MB Cache, Base Clock 1.2Ghz, Max Boost Clock Ghz,
- [Display]: 15.6 in Full HD LED touchscreen (1920 x 1080), 10-finger multi-touch support Display
- [Memory & Storage]:8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIE Solid State Drive (Boot SSD) ,Original Factory Box will be opened and resealed for Upgrade.
- [Other]: Weight Only 3.7 lbs | 0.8 Inch Thin | Woov Laptop Protective Sleeve | Windows 10 S | WIFI | 802_11_AC | Upto 5 Hours Battery Life | HDMI | Webcam | Bluetooth
- The ASUS VivoBook, the K571 has a really fast code-core processor.
- It comes with an amazing backlit keyboard.
- It also features an SD card
- This laptop comes at a very adequate price.
- It Lacks of PWM for brightness adjustment (LG LP156WFC-SPD1 (LGD0563).
- The ASUS VivoBook K571 has a budget build quality.
- It has a very weird power management with BIOS version 302.
- It Covers only 53% of sRGB (LG LP156WFC-SPD1 (LGD0563).
- Only one RAM DIMM and maximum support of 16GB of memory.
- Most of the USB ports are 2.0.
Till 2019, Core-i5 processors were the bare minimum requirement for most of the games at that time. Therefore, the answer to your question is yes that it is good enough to enjoy the game.
Frankly speaking, there is exactly no such thing as mandatory for gaming. Any reasonable RAM will allow you to play games. However, if you are thinking solely from a gaming perspective, then well, you need at least 8 GB of RAM to run games smoothly.
Well, Nvidia and AMD are the best companies that make dedicated graphics cards. Although it was highly debatable, when it comes to such a thing but then still we have given you the names.
Yes. definitely, you can run and play the games even without having a dedicated graphics card but yes you do have to run it on at lower settings and a lower frame rate, comparatively.
Concluding this article, we are very sure that you must have gotten a pretty good idea about some of the best gaming laptops under $500 that are available out there in the market.
In this article, we have listed some of the best gaming laptops under $500 with all their pros and cons as well. So, that you will get a proper idea of the type of laptop that you need according to your requirements.
In this very list of best laptops for gaming laptops. Also, we have included a buyer’s guide in this article for you all so that whenever you are going to buy any laptop with the purpose of a gaming laptop you can always consider all these features while looking for an ideal laptop for gaming.
We have explained various categories to be considered before buying any laptop for gaming under $500, so even when you are not going to settle under these laptops then you do not have to worry because for those reasons only we have added a common guide for the laptops for gaming under $500.
That is why you can blindly check this article out for guidance and future references. We have mentioned a few laptop types which you can choose for gaming under $500 above in the article, among which you can choose anyone as per your budget and exact needs.
They all are really amazing for gaming but if your purpose is not just limited to that. Then obviously we have already mentioned a lot of the characteristics above with them by which you can understand which one is capable of doing more of the other things.