Are you looking for Best Gaming Laptop Under 600? Read on to know more.
Buying a laptop with top-end specifications with top gaming performance under $600 is not a myth. We have certain options nowadays, out there in the market, giving you top-of-the-line specifications under this affordable price range.
But to get this budget segment gaming laptop, the first thing which you need to work on would be toning down your expectations a bit, because it is much obvious that if you are compromising with the monetary part, then surely, you will have to compromise somewhere in the specifications also.
Well, in this price range, you can absolutely get some really good processing clock speed of 3.5 to 4 GHz clubbed with 8GB of RAM.
This would definitely ensure you get enough power to get around 30-40 FPS on medium settings on FPP games like Minecraft, Overwatch, etc. On the other hand, you will get a 60 FPS awesome performance on low settings if you prefer smoothness over clarity.
Although, if you are looking for some really good specifications, you can also go for a PC desktop, because, there, you can choose your specifications as per your needs and install them accordingly.
Yet, the major drawback for a PC desktop is that it isn’t portable and so, you cannot take it anywhere with you, which is a big limitation that can hold you behind.
The laptop with an 8th or 9th Generation i3 to i5 processor would work fine and fulfill your expectations as per the budget along with 4 or 8 GB of RAM. This would be enough to get you a good and satisfying performance from your laptop.
Buying Guide About The Best Gaming Laptop Under 600
CPU plays the most vital role in the processing part. The best CPUs which you can get under this price segment are with Intel you can get
Intel i3- 1005G1, Intel i5- 1035G1, M3-8100Y.
With AMD, you can get Ryzen 3 3200U, Ryzen 5 3500U.
Storage is another constituent part of a system where the read and write data transfer speeds/rates depend. Usually, it is preferable to get a PCle SSD rather than any other one because it provides you better transfer rates and good performance as well.
The display is the major and the only part of a system that is used for the representation of graphics and tasks. The best display which you can get in this price range would be an IPS FHD display which will give you clarity and good frame rates as well.
RAM would define how efficiently you can do multitasking in your system. The more latest version of RAM with more amount of storage, the better the performance will be. Usually, DDR4 RAM is considered the best in this segment.
GPU is responsible for the processing of graphics at a single point in time with more clarity. It is used as a coprocessor to provide you better graphics and higher frame rates with good performance.
There are Integrated as well as dedicated ones. The Integrated ones that you can get are Intel HD 620/Intel UHD or AMD Radeon 610 or Radeon Vega 3/5/8.
The dedicated ones would be Radeon RX 540, NVIDIA GTX 1050 (2 to 4GB), MX 350, MX 250, MX 150.
- Buying Guide About The Best Gaming Laptop Under 600
- Best Gaming Laptop Under 600 Pick The Best One
- 1. HP Pavilion 15 Best Gaming Laptop Under 600
- 2. Asus VivoBook 15 Best Gaming Laptop Under 600
- 3. Dell Inspiron 15 Best Gaming Laptop Under 600
- 4. Acer Aspire E15 Best Gaming Laptop Under 600
- 5. HP Onyx Blizzard Best Gaming Laptop Under 600
- 6. Asus VivoBook K570ZD Best Gaming Laptop Under 600
- 7. Asus Aspire 5 (Intel Model) Best Gaming Laptop Under 600
- 8. HP 14 Best Gaming Laptop Under 600
- 9. Lenovo Ideapad 320 Best Gaming Laptop Under 600
- 10. Asus ROG G73JH Best Gaming Laptop Under 600
Best Gaming Laptop Under 600 Pick The Best One
Moving further, I have listed some of the best laptops for gaming that you can get under this price segment, this would easier for you to understand the merits and demerits of those particular alternatives, which would eventually help you get what you actually want.
- Fast and easy multitasking: all your activities become easier and faster than before with the latest processor and advanced graphics.
- Built just for you: a smooth All-Metal finish gives this laptop a sharp, polished look—from the elevated keyboard to the new narrow bezel design, Every detail was crafted for comfort and style, with all the power you need to get things done
- Fast boot up with SSD: Boot up in seconds, transfer files without waiting hours, and enjoy a snappier experience with the internal solid-state drive
- Fast Processor: 8th Generation intel(r) core(tm) i5-8265u Processor, quad-core, 1. 6GHz up to 3. 9GHz.
- Display: 15. 6-Inch diagonal HD(33) SVA bright View micro-edge WLED-backlit touchscreen display (1366 x 768)
- It has been powered by a 10th Generation Intel Core i5 processor giving you sufficient energy to tackle all your day-to-day computational tasks.
- It provides you with 8GB RAM giving you the power to expertise in multi-tasking.
- With a 256 GB SSD, you get enough storage and that too at a real faster pace.
- It has been embedded with the latest budget segment NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics coprocessor.
- The battery life is also good enough to power your device a full day on moderate usage.
- The clock speed has been clocked at a lower frequency, i.e 1.0 GHz, so you may face some troubles for extremely higher processing.
- The low storage in the SSD could also be a problem because that is where this laptop has a drawback.
- You may need external storage (HDD or SSD) for storing data.
- 【Dual Core i3-1005G1】Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor(1.2 GHz base frequency up to 3.4 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores), 2-cell Li-Ion Battery, up to 9 hours battery life mixed-use
- 【Display】15.6 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) with four-sided wider NanoEdge bezel; Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics with shared graphics memory; Ideal for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class Ready, WLAN； Remote Learning, Zoom Ready，Google Classroom download separately for free
- 【8GB memory】for advanced multitasking Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Upgraded to 1TB HDD + 128GB PCIE SSD】 Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- 【Windows 10 Home S Mode】Windows 10 Home 64-bit S mode, can be switched to normal Windows 10 Home (Please follow as the description). Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. S Mode improves security and boosts performance.
- It has an AMD Ryzen 5 Quad-Core processor clocked up at 2.1 GHz which can be overclocked to 3.7 GHz with Precision Boost technology for intense computational tasks.
- For graphics, it has been equipped with an AMD Radeon Vega 8 coprocessor which gives a lot of power to the system.
- Has 8 GB DDR4 RAM providing you enough room to run multiple processes at a single point in time.
- The laptop has a pleasant battery life with up to 7 hours of usage with a single charge in a day.
- The storage provided is 256 GB PCle NVMe SSD.
- Has a huge display size of 15.6 inches with a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 LED-backlit IPS display. It appears bright and colorful.
- The build quality does not feel so sturdy and robust as its other contenders in the list.
- The in-built speakers are not very loud and do not provide a crisp sound always, especially at higher volumes.
- One of the best Graphics coprocessors as compared to any of its contenders.
- A great gaming laptop within the budget that is specially designed for gamers.
- Extremely upgraded laptop than many others in the competition.
- A wide variety of ports can be seen on the left side.
- It has a very fast boot time.
- It has a durable build quality.
- It involves an anti-dust cooling system.
- Great media consumption.
- Amazing keyboard with colorful backlighting.
- The i5 variant of the laptop is available but at a higher price.
- You may experience a low frame rate on low graphical settings.
- Battery life can be enhanced.
- The material used in this laptop collects fingerprints very easily.
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (Up to 3.4GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-lit IPS Display
- 8GB Dual Channel Memory & 256GB SSD
- Up to 15-hours of battery life.Adapter: 65 W
- Windows 10 Home
- It provides us good and fast performance.
- Ports can be found therein a wide variety.
- Budget-friendly laptop.
- Sharp screen display.
- As per the cost, its performance is above average.
- Great battery life as it can run for up to 9 hours in normal usage.
- Additional dedicated apps are present on this laptop.
- Build quality is decent.
- The keyboard looks decent and the touchpad is huge enough.
- Black metal brushing enhances the look of the laptop.
- A little thick and heavy laptop.
- On tilting the screen, the screen color inverts.
- Not a very colorful display.
- The overall quality of the sound is poor.
- Does not involve a fingerprint and Iris scanner.
- Intel Core i5-7300HQ (2.5 GHz base frequency, up to 3.5 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA; 12 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB, 1 x 8 GB)
- 15.6" diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080); AMD Radeon RX 550 Graphics (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- Intel 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo; 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C; 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ; 1 x HDMI; 1 x RJ-45; 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo; Multi-format SD media card reader; B&O PLAY with dual speakers
- Windows 10 Home; 4-cell Lithium ion, up to 10 hours and 30 mins; Backlit keyboard; HD webcam
- This laptop has more RAM than the other laptops of the same brand, which was really important for better performance.
- The keys are very beautifully designed that you get a very subtle feeling while typing with that.
- Very thin and light laptop
- Many super technologies are used in the processor of this laptop
- The trackpad has built-in image sensors and it supports multi gestures
- Outstanding webcam of 720p in this price
- You can extend your warranty period which would save you a lot of bucks when something goes wrong.
- It has a Kensington lock to secure the laptop
- We might not play heavier games, or to play them we will have to lower the settings.
- Limited settings of BIOS are applicable only.
- Sometimes it causes overheating.
- Amd Quad-core Ryzen 5 2500U Processor (Up to 3.6 GHz) and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 Graphics
- 15.6” FHD IPS level display
- 8GB DDR4 RAM; 256GB M.2 SSD; Windows 10 Home
- Fingerprint reader and backlit keyboard; casual gaming laptop
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen1), USB 3.0, USB 2.0, HDMI, & headphone/mic port.Bluetooth 4.2
- A value for money and budget-friendly laptop.
- Quite good cooling system.
- A light blue color line all over the sides makes this laptop look decent.
- Light-weighted laptop as it weighs up to 2 kgs.
- The sound quality is clear and loud.
- Battery life is good for the constant working.
- Powerful processor for performing multiple heavy tasks.
- Light-weighted laptop.
- Not good color display.
- Contrast and viewing angles are not good.
- Does not work better when it comes to multi-core performance.
- Comes with a plastic body that doesn’t look good.
- The keyboard is not that well designed as expected.
- Not suitable for upgradation.
- A single fan is only there for cooling.
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics. Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.6 GHz up to 3.5 GHz; Get great performance for everything you do thanks to the new AMD Ryzen 3 processor. Featuring true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture the groundbreaking AMD Ryzen processor learns and adapts to your needs so you can achieve more.
- Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM for full-power multitasking; Upgraded to 256GB PCIe SSD, Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications multiple servers daily backups and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive. Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support;Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life. If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, you'll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won't be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There's no charge to switch out of S mode.
- The best size HDMI and Ethernet ports.
- Stereo speakers’ setup with good sound quality.
- Fingerprint scanner as a welcome feature.
- Subtle touchpad with soft clicks.
- The keys of the keyboard are nice and tactile.
- Dedicated Numpad in the keyboard.
- Rocking performance for normal use.
- Quite good battery life.
- Really thin and light laptop.
- The primary composition used is hard TPU hence it’s quite heavy.
- No dedicated media keys.
- Not too good a webcam for video calling.
- Not adequate display for video editing, color grading, etc.
- Thermal throttling may happen on high usage which may lower the frame rate.
- Does not have an option of a touchscreen.
- 【High-definition display】 HP 14.0-inch diagonal HD, SVA, BrightView, micro-edge, WLED-backlit. GM Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- 【AMD Ryzen Mobile Processor】 AMD Ryzen 3 3250U,Uplift your performance and multitask seamlessly with accelerated power and efficiency, while enjoying stunning HD visuals
- 【Upgraded to 16GB DDR4 RAM】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Upgraded storage to 256GB SSD】Provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files.
- 【Windows 10 Home in S mode】You may switch to regular windows 10: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
- The budget-friendly laptop with high durability and the best quality of the hardware.
- The keyboard is excellent as each of the presses is solid.
- With a good processor embedded in it, high-end usage is also possible.
- Build quality is decent as it doesn’t weigh much if we compare it with the performance.
- It is lightweight and is highly portable.
- The body of this laptop is compact and beautiful.
- Doesn’t have a great webcam.
- There’s no backlit in the keyboard.
- The HDD comes on a slower side with 5400 RPM.
- It has a dull display which does not seem very pleasant.
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
- Performance is smooth and good.
- The keyboard is designed very decently.
- The looks are very decent and modern.
- Budget-friendly laptop for a display-friendly user.
- The TN-style screen is used to make it feel expensive as this screen is only used with expensive laptops.
- The fan works very quietly even after playing many games.
- Battery life is quite good as the Lenovo company says that it has 7 hours backup and it delivers the same.
- Build design is average.
- Quite a heavy laptop, yet powerful.
- No backlight on the keyboard is available.
- Color performance drops on tilting the screen, hence we can’t view it in vertical angles.
- The brightness level is also low even at a maximum of the same.
- Intel Core i7 Processor 1.6GHz
- 6GB DDR3 RAM
- 500GB Hard Drive
- 17.3-Inch Screen, ATI Radeon HD 5870
- Windows 7 Home Premium, 7200 hours Battery Life
- There is both VGA and HDMI port that allows you both analog and digital out.
- Indicators are there for few functions that make it look decent.
- Performance is excellent with a good display.
- Build design Is impressive in all aspects.
- The shell is rubberized that gives a pleasant feeling at the touch and is durable.
- It has a matte surface on the trackpad so that we can use it even if our fingers are moist or dry.
- No heating issue can be faced.
- We get an additional backpack and mouse also with this laptop.
- The company should have focused on providing more ports to the system to increase the connectivity of the laptop.
- The touchpad buttons are a little hard to press.
- The keyboard is a little small in comparison to the size of the laptop.
Wrapping up with the article, I would say, you should go for a laptop which suits you the best because every person has its own type of requirements, likes, and dislikes. So, you can go for the laptop which suits you the best, because the above article would have given you a brief description of the pros and cons of the laptops.
I will suggest you go for Asus VivoBook 15 if you are looking for an opinion. It has a good processor, a good battery life, sturdy build quality, and some good specifications like 8GB RAM which would provide you good performance as well as enough room for efficient multitasking.